Snow Plow Wacky Morning Show – May 28th, 2013 – While My Keytar Gently Weeps
It’s a new Snow Plow Show! But don’t get your hopes up, because it’s not the old Snow Plow that you all know and love. I should have explained this on the show, but I forgot, so I’m going to do it here instead. The old style of Snow Plow is dead because I don’t like doing that format for YouTube. It’s way too much effort. And I’ve been doing a lot of live shows lately, calling them random things like the Brent Westwood Pre-Show, the Madhouse Pre-Cum Show, the 4Loko and Tortilla Chips Show, etc. I’m sure that’s a little confusing for some people. So I’m just going to call any live show I do the Snow Plow Show. I’m stealing the name from myself. Yay!
- The Madhouse chatroom is dead this morning so come and join it! If you use an IRC client, the server is irc.madhouselive.com and the room is #madhouse.
- The voicemails I’m playing are from the old car ding pranks.
- MUSIC: We Do This by Krafty Kuts
- That Harley truck logo guy didn’t answer during the show, but he answered a few hours later, so I dropped the call into the show. That’s why it sounds a little out of place there and the sound quality is different. Thanks for the truck picture, Darkstranger!
- MUSIC: Keep Moving by Krafty Kuts
- 26:00 The Stephen King movie/book I couldn’t think of was Misery. She had a picture of the psycho lady from that. Duh, Brad.
- 31:55 MUSIC – We Walk by The Ting Tings
- Jimmy has NO INTEGRITY
- Michelle’s Tweets
- Go play PLA’s area code flash card game
- new PLA wiki
- Join the Telephone Falls Facebook and subscribe to the Telephone Falls YouTube.
- Help me help Carlito pay for his shoutcast and other hosting fees by PayPaling $5 to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll say whatever you want on the next Snow Plow Show.
- Ending music – Boom Box by The Lonely Island
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
One thought on “Snow Plow Wacky Morning Show – May 28th, 2013 – While My Keytar Gently Weeps”
thank god, I don’t like things that are confusing.