There are currently ten issues of Pink Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies (formerly known as Peachey Incorporated) which outline more or less what happened with a girl named peachey who happened into #rock one day. These are previously un-released files that only a few select people had been before. Enjoy!
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #1 The introductory issue with a picture of Peachey.
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #2
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #3 The 3rd issue zip included The Peachey Atlas JPGwhich included a map to peachey’s house along with her picture and some scenic pictures from her little resort town.
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #4
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #5
- Peachey Incorporated Issue #6 This one carries only one log of Peachey talking with bmbr. The rest is a big dump of all my e-mail folders and other stuff nobody cares about. Released on June 4, 1999.
- Pink Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies Issue #7 Logs, logs and more logs. Some are peachey and some aren’t. There’s also a list of every phone number going into the OCI building in Dallas, TX.
- Pink Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies Issue #8 Texas Tourism, Tannest, a few IRC logs, Adventures of an IRC Warrior, State Police silliness and some email. Released on 11/22/99.
- Darkk Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies Issue #9 618 BBSers STILL Obsessed with the PLA???, In The News, IRC Logs, Dino Allsman Translated For The English-Impaired, Ways To Answer Your Telephone, FruitWall Quotes, E-mail. Released on 04/24/2000.
- Darkk Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies Issue #10 It’s our reunion issue, with new information on Dino, Tannest and Greg Carson! Plus the usual letters and stuff. Released on 11/7/2000.
Since I’ve put these logs up, many people have asked me where is peachey today. Well, she’s still on IRC. Shortly before we started leaving her alone, she began hanging out in #new2mirc2, #new2mirc and #mirc4fun. Her nick is currently peachangl but I’ve noticed since I’ve put these up that she’s not online that often anymore. This leads me to believe that she’s changed her nick because of people reading the logs, then finding her. I can’t remember her ISP’s name, but her identd says “peach” so if you /who *peach* then you may find her. Her name description was always “.” (a period)
Feel free to post your own comments about this page by using the form below. Your IP will be logged. We hope this will scare you into not abusing your free speech. If you’d prefer to make a general comment about phonelosers.org, try signing our guestbook instead.
10/03/05 – Telecom Revolution from Antarctica: BWAHAHAHAHAAAH HILARIOUS! I laughed so fucking hard i think i hurt something
08/05/05 – John from Mexico: Peachy wants to sex up RBCP!
06/16/05 – Fox from Silent Hill: What you did to that girl was cruel, sadistic, and wrong. Props to ya!
04/28/05 – mic from utah: you guys are huge losers…i have much to learn…
3 thoughts on “Pink Fluffy Phreaking Bunnies (Peachey Inc.)”
hahaha wow.. I wonder where she is now! Surely on myspace or facebook somewhere?
Hahaha I wonder where she is now! Any leads?!
She is a cutie. Probably married with a couple of kids by now