It’s the first morning show in YEARS, broadcasting on the Madhouse Radio Machine. In this show I fail at reaching any Twitter complainers, but at least there’s a good Starbucks call. This episode is sponsored by SlenderManTits, aka Unclegrandpapa. Thanks, good sir!
- If you’re listening via Android, a good shoutcast app to use is called XiiaLive
- And once you download that, search for Art Bell on u7 and listen to it constantly like I do now. THANKS, JILL.
- Get a Chilipepper Correctional Facility shirt at phonelosers.spreadshirt.com
- Rest In Peace, Bombfather! Click here to hear a prank Mr. Spessa made to him. Click here to listen to a prank Staci made to him.
- The Mermaid song is by Bonecage. You can download it on The Fump!
- Thanks for the numbers, Brittany! I will call the others soon.
- I’ve been uploading all the old Phone Show episodes to YouTube. Go listen to them all at visit the archive on phonelosers.org
- A lady gets arrested for not returning a J-Lo movie that she rented in 2005. There is an article here and here.