Snow Plow Show – December 6th, 2013 – Snow Day
- I’m Still Standing by I Am Elton John
- Thanks for inspiring a show to happen, Brittany!
- Asparagus Pee by Danny Rockett (the video is even more beautiful than the song –
https://twitter.com/prankcallr is a website that retweets when someone posts their phone number.
- As usual, thanks xFIRSTx, for making me take creepy phone calls to teenage girls a step further than I should.
Pop Song by Jon Lajoie
- Even though I wasn’t able to talk to Jose at the hair salon, he made his Twitter private an hour after my call. I KNEW he was up to no good.
- Help the PLA! https://phonelosers.com/help
- Lux wants people to leave notes for people on their cars or doors or wherever else, apologizing for wacky things that your kid did. The number to put on the note is 424-253-6045.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
6 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – December 6th, 2013 – Snow Day”
RBCP you should make a sticker that says. “who the hell is brad carter?”
Gonna leave some notes around Chicago
Hah, I liked “Finders, Keepers: that doesn’t mean become a drug dealer!” the best. That kid was awesome!
“There’s a space for Home, Work, and Moh-bile!” Hilarious :)
Yeah I accidentally used the British pronunciation of mobile, then tried to correct myself halfway through it.