Snow Plow Show – December 13th, 2013 – Calls From Prison
Thanks, Hose-A, for your wacky Jimmy John’s receipt!
Here’s a morning show that happened on Friday The 13th where I tried to make prank calls after playing a message that I’m calling them from prison.
- Cashmere Sweater by Nerf Herder
- Hire a voice artist at www.voice123.com
- I can’t believe I didn’t tell that first guy that I was going to use the snow plow to break out of prison. Stupid STUPID!
- If you make prank calls, you should try making your calls come from prison. The link to listen/download the prison message is phonelosers.org(slash)stuff(slash)chilipepper_prison01.mp3
- Search all the Craigslist pages with http://www.searchtempest.com
- Thanks, Brittany, for being a jerk of a friend and sending me your friends phone numbers!
- Shoutout to Lux, The Neediest Guy In The Chatroom!
- Jason Scott is awesome. He runs www.textfiles.com
- If you’d like to subscribe to this show, learn how to subscribe to things. Derr.
- https://phonelosers.com/snowplowshow has been sort of updated.
Weird – the iPhone podcast version of this show kept showing up as the 16 second clip about calling from prison. Thanks, everyone, for alerting me to this problem. It seems to be working for me now that I’ve broken the prison link above and reposted this show. Let me know if you still can’t hear the show. HUGZ!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
2 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – December 13th, 2013 – Calls From Prison”
Yay! Internet snow!!
I Am not needy, I JUST WANNA BE FAMOUS