Snow Plow Show – August 7th, 2013 – I’ve Got The Same Combination on my Luggage!
- All my attempts at calling Twitter people is a big fail.
- The Madhouse chatroom is located at www.madhouselive.com/chat.
- If you missed Carlito’s live show yesterday, go to http://www.youtube.com/madhouseradio and it’s the Tuesday morning video.
- RBCP lays out his million dollar idea for a complaint line. Someone needs to steal this idea, get rich, and share proceeds with RBCP.
- The Twitter lady I got through to never Tweeted about my call.
- ENiGMA420 has set up a new site for prank calls at www.prankdose.com
- The Home Alone neighborhood sucked. Nobody answered. But I will be doing it again soon, at night time.
- Someone in the chat room came up with the idea for the Harry & Marv plumbing company. Thanks, whoever that was.
- A weird internet hiccup does something weird to my connection and I lose the phone call and the stream.
- Carlito saves the show with a fart song!
- Dark Stranger requests I’m Your Dad Stanley by Rappy McRapperson
- Christy sounds like the prostitute from My Name is Earl.
- The brand new PLA channel for full shows is www.youtube.com/phonelosersshows
- And don’t forget www.prankdose.com!
- MUSIC: Mr. Roboto by Styx
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
8 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – August 7th, 2013 – I’ve Got The Same Combination on my Luggage!”
You’re welcome for that idea Mr. RBCP.
Do you think Christy will ever figure out it was all for an Internet show?
What time did you do this show yesterday?
I checked the site a few times yesterday to see if the stream was live and I guess I missed it.
It was around 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern. I sent out a Tweet and posted on Facebook 20 minutes before it started. If you have any suggestions on other ways I could notify people, I’m open to suggestions. Sorry you missed it!
Some give me the link to I’m your Dad Stanley
Where you get ‘dem stickers?
Justin – you can print your own from here: http://crimethinc.com/tools/downloads/stickers.html
If I adhere them with tape, can I cross out the end so it says, “This phone is taped”?