This show got off to a slow start because none of the Twitter complainers were picking up except for a couple of them that weren't funny. You might notice some references to things that were cut out. I removed nearly all of the Twitter complaining stuff so you don't have to listen to an hour of fail. The guitar solo at around 6 minutes indicates the first hour of the show that I cut out. More than THREE HOURS was cut from the live show for the podcast feed. There was a lot of people not answering and a lot of music, so you're not missing much.
- Don't you love Kevin's play-by-play of our phone call to his woman? Wonder if he does that on all his phone calls.
- The number that I'm asking people to decode - I cut off the last 4 digits, so try not to be confused that it's only 6 digits
- MUSIC: Stronger by some DJ guy named Tanner
- RIP, Kid Kraddick
- Stupid DirtyAaron didn't do a show tonight. Go listen to his archives instead.
- Lots of touch tone decoding happens in this show
- What the hell is permanent carpet??
- Subscribe to facebook.com/liveprankshownetwork
- MUSIC: Mr. Roboto by Styx