Snow Plow Show – July 27th, 2013 – Yo Holmes to Bel-Air
This show got off to a slow start because none of the Twitter complainers were picking up except for a couple of them that weren’t funny. You might notice some references to things that were cut out. I removed nearly all of the Twitter complaining stuff so you don’t have to listen to an hour of fail. The guitar solo at around 6 minutes indicates the first hour of the show that I cut out. More than THREE HOURS was cut from the live show for the podcast feed. There was a lot of people not answering and a lot of music, so you’re not missing much.
- Don’t you love Kevin’s play-by-play of our phone call to his woman? Wonder if he does that on all his phone calls.
- The number that I’m asking people to decode – I cut off the last 4 digits, so try not to be confused that it’s only 6 digits
- MUSIC: Stronger by some DJ guy named Tanner
- RIP, Kid Kraddick
- Stupid DirtyAaron didn’t do a show tonight. Go listen to his archives instead.
- Lots of touch tone decoding happens in this show
- What the hell is permanent carpet??
- Subscribe to facebook.com/liveprankshownetwork
- MUSIC: Mr. Roboto by Styx
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
5 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – July 27th, 2013 – Yo Holmes to Bel-Air”
Great show, the end at least.
I was losing it with the amazing robot sound effects, and the fact that you reacted to being attacked with “Oh, crap! Crap, crap!!” Gotta love Antonio.
Permanent carpet is what it sounds like; the wall-to-wall carpet held to the floor by hidden tack strips.
Where can I find that cover of “Stronger”?
Email me at email@example.com for it and I’ll send it to you.