Roy and Staci in the Morning – Lube Jobs and Hair Salons
Roy and Staci do some crazy and horrible things to lube customers, hair salon customers and more! Here’s some show notes.
- Intro music called PLA Cactus by BrrrStickem. It was created last year and played on The Phone Show. Thanks, BrrrStickem!
- Roxy has 2 new videos on her YouTubez. Listen to Staci steam dinner in her sauna and ask her landlord about her grow house.
- There’s also a new video on PLA’s YouTube.
- Answer this question in the comments – should we have let that senior citizen lady wash her hair with ketchup?
- Thanks for the help, Brandy and Kayla! And I guess Spencer.
- CoolRob has THIS to say about possums: “They are also commonly called possums, though that term technically refers to Australian fauna of the suborder Phalangeriformes. The Virginia opossum was the first animal to be named an opossum; usage of the name was published in 1610. The word opossum was borrowed from the Virginia Algonquian (Powhatan) language in the form aposoum and ultimately derives from the Proto-Algonquian word *wa˙p- aʔθemw, meaning “white dog” or “white beast/animal”. Opossums probably diverged from the basic South American marsupials in the late Cretaceous or early Paleocene.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
8 thoughts on “Roy and Staci in the Morning – Lube Jobs and Hair Salons”
I start MY mornings right, with Roy and Staci!… and lube jobs!
It’s borderline. That one I would have gone ahead with. But if they sound senile I wouldn’t.
It just felt wrong to humiliate an old lady like that. I know it probably wouldn’t have been a big deal and she seemed to have a great sense of humor. If she weren’t so old I wouldn’t have felt bad. I’m all for humiliating normal aged women!
While your defense of the old lady’s hair was noble, it did take some of the fun away when I found out it wasn’t going to happen. I wanted a non-visual money shot.
Well it all depends on the age really. 55-60+ id say no to. But if shes younger than that, and willing to do it, Id say its a life lesson for them. Maybe the person on the other end of the phone, who you have never met, isnt who they say they are.
lol yeah, no need to have the poor old lady dump ketchup on her hair. It was still funny, and god forbid she falls and slips in the shower due to her oldness and the fact that she only has gross, watered down catsup.
Not letting the lady put ketchup in her hair kind of ruined the fun for me. People use home remedies like mayonnaise and olive oil in their hair all the time. She probably wouldn’t have felt humiliated anyway. I don’t like things that approach Pranknet severity, but being more tame than OwnagePranks kind of ruins the fun.
Yeah, you should’ve had her put the ketchup in her hair! It was pretty harmless. If she had it set (do women still do that?) it would’ve been mean but otherwise it would’ve been harmless. Great show! My Valentine’s day is full of all kinds of Roy and Staci win! Love ya, Dummies!