Friday Morning Ironic Pranks with RBCP
Michael Foster is completely responsible for this hour of irony. And the ironic thing is that Rob The Hyena submitted all the numbers for this show. How ironic. Thanks, RTH and Michael! Ironically, this show has nothing at all to do with Trainwreck.
- Your horoscope by Weird Al Yankovic. I left the quotes out of his name to be ironic.
- Listen to the “Police” supercut by YouTube Remix
- Hotel Zed has rotary phones. I must go there someday. Ironically.
- Just Don’t Give A Fuck by Eminem
- The BEEP BEEP BEEP lady was gone for a REALLY long time. I edited most of the waiting out. How ironic.
- I really should have told that Doggie Spa lady to run out there and flag down the fire trucks.
- The Joybubbles documentary has been funded! Thanks, everyone who’s contributed and spread the word.
- Ironic by Alanis Morissette
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
8 thoughts on “Friday Morning Ironic Pranks with RBCP”
Was listening live for this one. I have to sign up for the PCN chat room as mixlir doesn’t get viewed. Great show as always.
I noticed everything in the show log was ironic. Then I listened and got the pay off.
It’s so ironic how none of the women answering phones know anything.
Why do all the men in Indianapolis sound like gay, southern men? For that matter, why do they all have southern accents?
Hey Brad, did you see that doggie spa posted on Facebook that they listened to the show?
Yep, I saw that. They were really nice about it.
They asked my kid to remove his comment
But they were cool about it
I noticed you changed your picture Nick,
I’m glad that everything went okay with the Doggy spa, at least they were cool about it.