Car Ding Calls Are Back!
Rand al’Thor is the sponsor of the first official show that brings back our beloved car ding prank calls. God bless you, sir! Get ready to learn how much of an idiot you are for not having an MBA.
- Here’s a link to all of the convenience store prank calls on the PLA channel
- Download the 2013 PLA torrent. Or maybe just wait a few more weeks for the 2014 torrent.
- Visit the PLA forums and help us design a 2015 coin.
- My Hope by Molly Lewis
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
9 thoughts on “Car Ding Calls Are Back!”
File not found.. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Goddamit this wordpress shit.
You forgot to list the songs in the show notes, Brad.
YEY CAR DING CALLS!
– You stood on their car hood and used it as a podium to (1) declare your love for your girlfriend (2) put on a small concert (3) get higher so you could find your kid/dog in the parking lot.
– You were in the middle of smacking your wife/child/dog and they moved out of the way and you ended up hitting their car instead.
– You thought it was the person your ex cheated on you with’s car and decided to take revenge.
– You dinged their car because they were honking at you, but then it turned out to just be their car alarm going off, so you left a note.
– You thought someone was going to break into their car, so you thought you would ram the thief to stop them, but you missed (or it turned out the thief was just a passerby), and wound up dinging their car.
– Reverse the situation and get mad that their parked vehicle dinged *your* car when you hit them, like what were they thinking parking like a hobo?!
– You and a friend crash into each other all the time for fun, and their car looks similar to your friend’s. But it’s not, like, a big deal ’cause your friend owns a body shop and said he’d give like a 6% discount.
– You were under their car doing something and you hit your head on the bumper or knocked your tools on their door when you were coming out. I would anticipate: “What were you doing under my car?” “Just some work, but the point is I’m sorry I dinged it!”
– You were walking by and tripped and your drink went all over like the whole windshield, but really they should be thanking you for cleaning it up!
Well, that’s a bunch of notions for now — thanks for all the shows, RBCP!
I put something on your tires so I can track where you are going. Unfortunately I destroyed one of your tires.
I like ArchAngel’s last idea about the coffee or drink getting spilled over the car, What about taking this further and saying they owe you a check because the drink actually cleaned their car.
Hey I started a PLA steam group! Here’s the URL: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/phonelosers