Snow Plow Show – August 10th, 2014 – Termite Sunday
Today’s blasphemous Sunday show is sponsored by
the artist formally known as D. Glad!
- Creep by those one guys that do weird covers of songs
- Thanks, everyone, for sending your “cactus” clips to me!
- People mail me stuff a lot. Here are videos of mail openings, which will include Nick’s soon. Thanks, Nick!
- So far during editing I’ve heard the sound skip 3 times. This is because I really needed to reboot the recording computer, but I was too lazy for that. Damn my laziness.
- I haven’t put the ID card up in the store yet, but if you PayPal $5.00 or $1.00 or nothing to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will send you a personalized ID card. Be sure to include a picture or a link to a picture, the name you want on the card, your position, your security clearance level and your ID number. If you don’t include that stuff, I’ll just leave the defaults in.
- The Deli Song by Dean Friedman
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
8 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – August 10th, 2014 – Termite Sunday”
Love the ID idea. We can all be official members of the PLA.
You should make that card say something like “TPLA Corporate Office Industries” Sound a lot more “legit” Hahah.
TPLA Kramerica Industries, Corp Office Senior, Cosmic clearance Level 33.
Is it a digital card or physical?
nvm just finished the show
Yesterday was August 10th. Not the 8th. Are you high or on drugs rbcp?
Yeah. Peyote cactus. Who cares about the gregorian tmadeup timetable? All of them calenders are blasphemous…
Love this man, when is the next live show? i keep missing them!