Snow Plow Show – July 10th, 2014 – Such Calls
Today’s show is sponsored by Travis and Andrea, who fully support shooting rival motorists in the face! Thanks, Travis and Andrea!
- Just look at this amazing picture of Roy Gerbil that Travis did and then just try to keep yourself from looking at all the art on his Instagram
- Read the article about SuchCalls.com at http://motherboard.vice.com/read/suchcalls-brings-encrypted-phreak-fun-to-smartphone-calling
- Buy old PLA stickers at https://phonelosers.com/store/products/pla-2-vinyl-stickers/
- Download high quality versions of The Snow Plow Show at www.phonelosers.org/media
- Here’s the link for the 2012 Marathon calls. As far as I know, the original recordings of the entire unedited shows don’t exist. Just the clips of all the pranks.
- Here’s a link for the 2013 Marathon calls. For some reason Tabachi named this as a PLA Marathon even though it was a Madhouse marathon.
- The Phone Show archives are located at www.phonelosers.org/phoneshow
- “Denial of attacks.” My dementia is kicking in again.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
11 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – July 10th, 2014 – Such Calls”
Thanks for playing my song, Brad!!
You’re awesome! *ding* I’ve got a massive toothache right now but that made me feel much better haha.
I know where that call is! Hazel’s call is located on the 01-25-2011 Aftershow at 33:48 XD It’s quite long :/
Wow, three shows in a week.
Thanks, Mica! I just listened to it. I’ll play it on the next show.
Brad you said youd share my rss files, why would you lie to me? You never lied before!
I will! I’m just behind on emails right now. Gawd…
“At twelve o’ clock midnight?! FUCK YOU!”
What’s that from? I’m assuming it was call you did, Brad? I love that one haha
https://phonelosers.com/2010/11/pla-radio-episode-28-grouchy-old-man/ this episode of PLA Radio explains it all.
Also I could totally adapt my script to include 320 in the regex and output a feed for that.
I was ablle to successfully hack one of the machines on Clown Sec. I left you a voice mail, however if you can email me I will provide you the code and details.
This may be nothing; however its the first time r actually got into a machine. As you know there options are similar to your hack machine options on the TNI line.
Daryl in Maryland
I’ve heard that entire episode before, Brad. I guess I just never paid attention to that particular portion of the phone call. Now it’s embedded into my skull.
Whenever you play an opening that doesn’t have that as the conclusion, I die a little inside..