In this episode of The Snow Plow Show, we sell some customer photos to the Chinese government. This episode is sponsored by Laugh Track Matt's House 'O Shirts! Visit them for all your cactus shirt needs.
- Thanks for being a good opponent, Midlothian Public Library!
- Carlito has retired from Madhouse Live. SMELL YA LATER, CARLITO. My moment of silence didn't include silence from my really loud keyboard. Click here to listen to Carlito's last show ever.
- The Snow Plow Show has a Facebook, where I post important things related to the show, such as Congressman meetings. The congressman thing sucked. Nobody got through during it. Pretty sure it was rigged.
- Argh, listen to that high-pitched squeeling noise in the background. Dammit. That happens when I forget to unplug my tablet from USB. I'm so STUPID.
- Get ready for FM-safe prank calls soon, as PCN makes the transition to Party 934!
- Public Mobile - Hold On. The music and lyrics to this song are by Chris Tait of Pirate Toronto. Vocals are Roma Page. Thanks, Bam Stroker, for sending me the link to the song download. If you want the song, it's here: http://blog.publicmobile.ca/blog/tag/song/
- DJ Schmolli - Shut Up Brooklyn Sandman
- That end song is called Splashout or something. I dunno.