Snow Plow Show – November 8th, 2013 – Goodbye, Blockbuster
- If you like the Phyllis call I played, click here to listen to it again while looking at Laugh Track Matt art!
- Listen to dialer at mixlr.com/globalchaos
- Read about Blockbuster’s slow and painful death here and here.
- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT at 25:37? Someone translate all that.
- Jesus Lean by B-Shoc (click here to experience the horrible.)
- Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell by Das Racist
- Ace has set up PLA Healthcare at https://www.facebook.com/pages/PLA-Healthcare/181502622040680
- Ace has also set up PLA News at https://www.facebook.com/pages/PLA-News/638391592878470 – go add them both to your Facebooks
- Knocking on Wood by Spose, lovingly dedicated to Amphibian
- On November 1st, Free Water will be featured on The Fump! http://www.thefump.com/fump.php?id=1734
- On November 7th, RBCP will be a guest host on the Funny Music Podcast! http://www.thefump.com/podcast_episode.php?id=1154
- Follow phonelosers on Snapchat
- And on Vine. What the hell is my Vine name. It’s connected to my twitter.com/rbcp account. The account name is RedBoxChiliPepper. I think. Find it and follow it.
- Follow bradbcp on Instagram – http://instagram.com/bradbcp
- Can’t Dial 1800 by Tabachi. Are you confused about this song? Read PLA Issue 25 for enlightenment – www.phonelosers.org/zine/pla025/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
3 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – November 8th, 2013 – Goodbye, Blockbuster”
Holy shit, The blockbuster conference line call was godlike!
You are amazing rbcp!
Good stuff, Brad. I agree with the guy above: dialing into that conf. call was exceedingly cool.
Blockbuster now lives up to my old nickname for it: Lackluster Entertainment.
The conference call (and Phyllis) had me in tears. Now I want to find more business conference calls… though those are harder to get in to.