October 24th, 2013 Snow Plow Show – R.I.P. Ty
- Bobbie Sue by The Oak Ridge Boys
- Hurry the fuck up getting well, Carlito
- Thanks for attempting to sponsor a show, Tommy!
- Look at these amazing stickers that I received on Friday
- The test number is 618-465-4545 and tells you the time and temperature in Alton, Illinois.
- Hey Mario by Patent Pending (the video makes the song better)
- Woman Whose Roof Mistakely Removed Endures Flooding
- Criminal Charges Unlikely in Case of Wrong Repossession Mistake
- My House Is Fucking Haunted by MC Wreckshin
- Michelle privated her Twitter! Paul and Ty never Tweeted about anything that happened. All 3 of them were mostly just Yelp tweeters though.
- GET TO WORK ON YOUR STUDYING, OVERFLEA!
- Mushroom Kingdom by Brental Floss
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
9 thoughts on “October 24th, 2013 Snow Plow Show – R.I.P. Ty”
They don’t have the balls to leave their name?
That’s VILE and DISGUSTING!
I think the MAN who wrote that letter is a pussy for not giving you his real name.
I just googled “when is Mother’s Day” because of that stupid picture thanks arbie you mother fucker
“I think the MAN who wrote that letter is a pussy for not giving you his real name.”
He lost his right to call himself a man when “he” sent that letter.
I’m really worried about Ty..
Carlito’s really in hospital?! :'(
I’m glad he didn’t quit the show all of a sudden and that he’ll be back. That’s good news in a way.
Brad, can you please post a link to the Polkja call if you have it?
Which Polkja call? If you’re referring to something in the episode, I’ve forgotten what I said.
The one about her job silly!