Snow Plow Show – November 16th, 2013 – Ideas By xFIRSTx
- I only yelled at Petty Pranks so I could tell everyone in the show notes to visit his YouTube page at www.youube.com/PettyPranks for hilarious prank calls.
- I only mentioned GTA so I could tell everyone in the snow notes to join PLA’s GTA 5 crew at socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pla_radio
- I made 3 YouTube videos today: Staci’s, Staci’s and Mine.
- Congratulations on winning the show, Wedge.
- Listen to our show at Madhouse’s website or on the Madhouse Mixlr
- Baggy Trousers by Madness (I think)
- Breaking Bad Song by MetroGnome
- Switch Lanes by Emergency Pizza Party
- Everyone’s A Tit by Lily Allen
- Damn you, Brent Westwood!
- Bloody Vampires by Rappy McRapperson
- Add me on Instagram! bradbcp
- http://instagram.com/p/gzdz3lwC0z/ is the instagram picture I posted
- Want to know when a show starts? Like the Live Prank Show Network page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/liveprankshownetwork and the Twitter at www.twitter.com/liveprankshows
- Rhyme Book by MC Ohm-I
- You’d probably like to subscribe to me on Vine too, right? Search for RedBoxChiliPepper on Vine.
- Thanks for broadcasting my pranks, Carlito! Visit www.madhouselive.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
2 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – November 16th, 2013 – Ideas By xFIRSTx”
The reason why I am still pro-Phone Show is that it gave us this supergroup of phone pranking: you plus Legend plus Matt plus the Spessas and the list goes on.
I like the Snow Plow show, but I LOVED the Phone Show (and any time you join forces with Carlito and his people) because people play off each other well.
Nah, Phone Show was ok, but Snow Plough Show is awesome.