Whenever we call up a hotel and connect ourselves to a random room and then claim to be the front desk guy, a peculiar thing happens – the guest who answers the phone almost always believes us. We can say just about anything we want and they’ll still think we’re the front desk workers. Especially when we’re calling late at night and waking them from their sleep. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to these calls…
- Carrot Top This lady isn’t very happy that Carrot Top wants her to leave her room at 3:30am so that he can have his favorite room.
- Entitled To Trash Bags – This guy calls the front desk and asks for some trash bags to be delivered to his room. We are using a police scanner to listen to the hotels frequencies and hear his request, so we call his room back. This guy thinks he’s important enough to get us fired.
- Ink Pen Attorney – We are listening to the hotel’s radio frequencies and hear this man request to have an ink pen delivered to his room, so we yell at him for wasting our resources. We’re quite shaken up when we find out that he’s an attorney, though. Click here to listen to a couple followup calls, one by RBCP and then another by Sudo.
- Shenanigans and Hijinks – This guy is a little confused when we accuse him of shenanigans and hijinks.
- Wet Bar Price List – We are listening to the hotel’s radio frequencies and hear this man request a menu for his wet bar, so we call to ask him silly questions. While this call isn’t particularly funny, the man’s reaction on the Defcon Forums makes it all worthwhile.
- Shut The Fuck Up We kindly ask a guest to shut the fuck up and he doesn’t find anything strange about this. His wife sure isn’t happy, though.
- Room Service This stuttering lady is extremely upset that the front desk is charging her for room service as her husband rants in the background about calling the cops.
- Repeat After Me This woman apparently really ordered a 3:30am wakeup call. I have her repeat something to me just to make sure she’s awake.
- Noisy Baby We tell a guest that they need to keep their baby quiet, then convince them to come down to the front desk.
- Illegal Music A guest denies that they’re downloading music illegally from their hotel room. They finally agree to come to the front desk to assure us that their cell phone isn’t responsible.
- I Left Pot in your Room This is a long call; about 15 minutes total. But it’s ridiculously funny, because we tell a man that we left our pot in his room on the previous night, and the man is helpful enough to search in the toilet tank, smoke detector, curtains, behind the TV, in the heating vents, under the matresses, etc. There’s nothing this man won’t do to help us.
- Registered Sex Offender This man is only slightly annoyed that the hotel desk employee is calling him to let him know that he’s a registered sex offender.
- Attitude Problem This lady wants to make a reservation in our hotel but has a serious attitude problem.
- Sorry Lady This lady needs a room, but she is sorry.
- Complaining Guy This guy calls to talk to a guest and is surprised when the front desk girl calls him a bitch. So he calls back to complain and ends up threatening to send police helicopters to get us. At least he learns an important life lesson in the end.
- Killer Robots We call a guest and tell them that they really need to stop building killer robots in their room since it’s against company policy. The guest concludes that we must be nuts.
- Extension Cord We were staying in a motel and noticed that one of our guests had an extension cord running from their van into their room. Obviously they were running a mobile meth lab so we called their room about it.
- Jumping on the Beds We tell this old lady to stop jumping on her bed but she insists that she wasn’t. We know better.
- Old Lady Survey This call is horribly morally terribly wrong. Like, there’s no way the guy who did this one will ever get into heaven now. I’m too ashamed to even describe this call, but listen to it and you’ll laugh a lot and then you’ll be ashamed that you laughed. Then the process repeats over and over for 12 minutes.
- Wake Up Call We assure this front desk lady that transferring us to a random room would be a good idea. We promise that we won’t get her in trouble. When she finally transfers us to a random room, we immediately break our promise.
- Towel Check The front desk calls this lady to make sure she’s got enough towels. As expected, she immediately thinks that somebody is hiding in her room.
- Discrediting The Front Desk This one is just insane… We call up a hotel and ask the front desk guy if he was sleeping. He immediately accuses us of discrediting him and all sorts of other crazy things. This is a long call.
- Bored Employees Pranking Guests This starts out with us telling a guest that they never paid the bill that we slipped under their door. After several minutes of confusion, we finally admit that we’re just bored front desk employees pranking all the guests.
- Drugs and Hookers We try to buy drugs from this obvious drug dealer. Then the front desk calls him and asks him to please not sell drugs from his room.
- Harmonica Complaints We call up this room to complain about the harmonica noise. They promise to cut out the harmonica playing but they won’t allow us to confiscate the harmonica. We follow up with several calls from irritated guests.
- Need A Room We call up a motel, attempting to find out if there’s a lot of guests there for us to prank.
- Profanity is Illegal We ask this guy to be a little quieter and he insists that it’s not him. Then he gets pissed so we call back and tell him how it is.
- New Transfer Policy We ask to be transferred to a room and for some reason this front desk guy doesn’t want to do it anymore.
- Worried About My Son After successfully pranking every single room in a motel, we call up the front desk and claim that our son is staying there and has been crying about the phone calls he’s been receiving.
- No Motherfucker Policy This guy was being a real motherfucker which is strictly against hotel policy.
- Fax Machine Violation We call this guy to offer towels and a fax machine picks up. We tell him about our policy on fax machines and he suddenly turns into a woman. He apologizes to keep from being thrown out of the hotel. Then we find out that his apology wasn’t very sincere.
- Giant Morning Erection
- No Smoking 4 calls
- Important Doctor and His Crying Wife
- Room Service
- Sex Party
- Urgent Call #1
- Urgent Call #2
- Urgent Call #3
59 thoughts on “Hotel and Motel prank phone calls”
what a bunch of jerkoffs
These comments are making my nipples all hard…keep it up!
i work at a hotel and most of these are freaking great nice work guys
was the discrediting the front desk done in southern france cause the front desk guy sounds just like the guy that was yelling at us for moving around at 6 in the morning then saying good morning in an hour when my tour group checked out
Holy Shit! As I was listening to these pranks my Mother, who happens to work at a motel; came home with a fucking wierd story.
Apparently as she was making a bed she found a light socket that had the cover broken off, she managed to touch said socket and shocked the shit out of herself. Not only this but when she was shocked she jerked around and hit her front lower teeth on a bedside table, knocking one clean out. She swallowed the tooth!
Never…in all my days have I felt like such a redneck.
All I can say is …HAHA
I may have to press charges if I’m forced to laugh any longer. Asthmatic you know
Jumping on the Beds
“…Maybe you’re doing drugs or something”?
“I am on the first floor”
I can’t believe you didn’t ask her if ‘the first floor’ was some kind of drug.
So many missed oppunities in these calls.
everyone UP THERE THIS WEBSITE HAS A NO MOTHER FUCKER POLICY
Was laughing my ass of until you wouldn’t let up with the lady with cancer.
It was two o’clock in the morning, and you got some laughs, should’ve left that one alone.
I can only hope you have to watch your own mothers – all of them – battle cancer, and at the heat of the battle, someone calls them and fucks with THEM. Not that they haven’t already HAD a cancer of sorts when giving birth to you.
Thanks for making the once-fine line between humor and filth crystal clear. Big-time losers.
Fucking awesome keep em coming u guys rock.
“YEAH WERE GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO SHUT
THE FUCK UP, WE’VE HAD SOME COMPLAINTS”
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER! FUCK ANY OF
THE JERKY BOYS SHIT. I WORK AT A 4STAR
MARRIOTT IN INDY AND I CAN’T WAIT TO GO
TO WORK AND FUCK WITH THE GUESTS TOMORROW!!
KEEP THIS SHIT UP MY NIGGA.
that is the funniest shit i have ever heard i swear that night clerk that connected to a random room was either stupid or just plain clueless
I’ve been an ongoing PLA fan since i was about 13 years old. I’m now 23 years old and the folks at PLA are still showing me new and interesting ideas. I love the technology aspect, radios, scanners, telephone equipment. Thanks for every thing PLA – you’ve taught me greatness.
I think you should make more of the prank calls. You need ot update the website more often. I love the pranks you gave all sorts of ideas. lol
Keep Updating your Web Pages with more pranks, THAY ARE VERY FUNNY!
So are we going to have to wait 20 year for some new stuff from you or WHAT? Get on the ball or pass the torch! Love you man. :D
Yo People at Phone Losers.
Just checked out some of this stuff.
I have THREE words for you:
I have to give you credit. Your calls are well thought out and executed with a professional manner. You should cut an album…if you have not already that is. I have not read the entire contents of your site as of yet but I shall make it a point to do so. I reviewed your hotel prank calls and most of them were over the top. I did consider one of them to be over the line though and I would consider myself lacking in moral fiber if I did not mention it. The call in question involved an 86 year old woman staying in a Motel 6. That call could have really went the other direction. She was clearly upset and deserved more respect than she was shown…I know…it’s a prank call and respect does not enter the equation but the joke should have been terminated when the advanced years of the target was disclosed. I hope that those of us that make and or enjoy prank calls show a little more restraint in the future.
I thought you guys were cool, for a while. Then I realized you were just a couple of lame ass mother fuckers with nothing better to do that make some half-assed pranks. It’s even worse when you explain it to the people that you are pranking them, you just come off as dicks.
Dirty, dirty Christians.
Also,Lunarsphere, what the hell was the justification for calling that other guy a script-kiddy? It’s not an insult if it’s got no relevance.
u guys are hilarious keep this shit comin! top quality entertainment.
and to Nah-Uh, if u cant handle PLA then GTF off this site bitch
Some of this is quality stuff. Keep up the good work.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS PAGE!! ITS FUNNY!!
I got a boner. I’m masturbating to that girl’s voice right now.
why did you discredit me? i told you not to!
great! please keep it updated!
you guys are really funny. i’m new to the site and i’m already in love with it.
No doubt you guys are now aware of the mother of all pranks that CLOSED A CHAT ROOM AND had ONE of the pranksters BANNED FOR LIFE while the other is allowed to carry on SNITCHING…No? Have a look at these- http://www.genzel.ca/?p=649 – http://www.wmur.com/news/18803151/detail.html – http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Apparent%20hoax%20forces%20decontamination%20of%20KFC%20employees&articleId=92619d37-6373-43c7-b39f-d12e0ab567f0 – http://www.wmur.com/video/18807238/index.html –
Dex Morgan is now banned from mPaltalk while Slayer, AKA MC Vibe, AKA Fights4insults, is free to continue using the chat despite being a prolific contributor to PRANKS INC. Remember, Google search is your friend. Keep it up folks, Great site. Thanks to y’all
Hey keep up the good work!!! I love the calls you guys make to everyone.
LOL MUST MAKE MORE!!
SOME OF THESE ARE FUNNY AND SOME OF THESE ARE LAME AS HELL
yeah, very funny. Jerry, our night clerk, had to be taken in an ambulance tonite. So far it seems he has one eye swollen shut, 2 broken ribs, 1 broken wrist and a concussion. The guest kept screaming that he had NOT ordered a male companion and it took 3 big policemen to pull him away from the clerk. I think you owe Jerry an apology.
Funny!! LOL!! the new calls rule!!(so do the old ones)
Killer Robots XD
I was laughing hard until I heard the old lady survey. That’s pretty sick shit.
Fuck you people!
great calls, keep it going and original
“a red-faced Marquis wept”, well that fucking says it all doesn’t it you fuckin fat poof Willy!! And Tariq you seriously need to move out from Mummys and Dude, and get those eyebrows waxed. You look like you’re cultivating a black catarpillar farm you fuckin ugly stinking bastard.
Oh yeah, told ya not to fuck with me didn’t I. Climb back into gutter Pranknet you fuckin scumbag low lifes. Enjoy Jail Tariq. I guaarantee you won’t survive it. No one likes a pedo in those jails.
Raymond Edward Tard
Ps wot the fukk!!-Just so you know it’s me Tariq and Willy
Guess all those emails you guys said ‘Wouldn’t do shit’have done. How the (wishing they were) mighty have fallen!! RET xx
This is GREAT!! PLEASE KEEP IT UPDATED!
Pingback: Phone Losers of America - PLA Radio Episode #25 – Hotel Calls
Hi Im Jenny,
I hear your pranks and it makes me very wet. I laugh so hard my nipples stick out of my shirt. I like to hear your pranks and rub myself to all of them. My friends like to hear you to and we get so excited we rub each other. My 15th birthday is coming up and we want to hear new stuff so we can have good time with our hands and we kiss each other to. thanks for making this site cool and we like touching us to.
You guys must’ve misheard the guy when he said his wife is going through cancer treatments to explain why there was grunting in the middle of the night.
It was all good till I heard that :(
These calls are hilarious XD , you have to make some more
most of us brits are uncircumsised
Re: Old Lady Survey
I’ve worked security at Motel 6s and every one of them had hot and cold running whores, drug-dealer types, and loads of pot smoking. Lots of construction workers use these as cheap temporary apartments as they go from job to job around the country. I don’t know if they are better in the Midwest, but in the Southwest they suck ass.
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! I love this but honestly what kind of retard would cut an extension cord?
I love all of them hahaha!
I hope that you keep up the good work.
So all of you that hate these calls can get pranked.
I don’t think I can stop leaving comments this is to funny. Its almost like Rucka Rucka Ali. Rucka’s nuckas for life! Phone losers of America commenter for life!
That’s nice to know Jenny. Nobody needs to know that.