Whenever we call up a hotel and connect ourselves to a random room and then claim to be the front desk guy, a peculiar thing happens – the guest who answers the phone almost always believes us. We can say just about anything we want and they’ll still think we’re the front desk workers. Especially when we’re calling late at night and waking them from their sleep. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to these calls…
- Carrot Top This lady isn’t very happy that Carrot Top wants her to leave her room at 3:30am so that he can have his favorite room.
- Entitled To Trash Bags – This guy calls the front desk and asks for some trash bags to be delivered to his room. We are using a police scanner to listen to the hotels frequencies and hear his request, so we call his room back. This guy thinks he’s important enough to get us fired.
- Ink Pen Attorney – We are listening to the hotel’s radio frequencies and hear this man request to have an ink pen delivered to his room, so we yell at him for wasting our resources. We’re quite shaken up when we find out that he’s an attorney, though. Click here to listen to a couple followup calls, one by RBCP and then another by Sudo.
- Shenanigans and Hijinks – This guy is a little confused when we accuse him of shenanigans and hijinks.
- Wet Bar Price List – We are listening to the hotel’s radio frequencies and hear this man request a menu for his wet bar, so we call to ask him silly questions. While this call isn’t particularly funny, the man’s reaction on the Defcon Forums makes it all worthwhile.
- Shut The Fuck Up We kindly ask a guest to shut the fuck up and he doesn’t find anything strange about this. His wife sure isn’t happy, though.
- Room Service This stuttering lady is extremely upset that the front desk is charging her for room service as her husband rants in the background about calling the cops.
- Repeat After Me This woman apparently really ordered a 3:30am wakeup call. I have her repeat something to me just to make sure she’s awake.
- Noisy Baby We tell a guest that they need to keep their baby quiet, then convince them to come down to the front desk.
- Illegal Music A guest denies that they’re downloading music illegally from their hotel room. They finally agree to come to the front desk to assure us that their cell phone isn’t responsible.
- I Left Pot in your Room This is a long call; about 15 minutes total. But it’s ridiculously funny, because we tell a man that we left our pot in his room on the previous night, and the man is helpful enough to search in the toilet tank, smoke detector, curtains, behind the TV, in the heating vents, under the matresses, etc. There’s nothing this man won’t do to help us.
- Registered Sex Offender This man is only slightly annoyed that the hotel desk employee is calling him to let him know that he’s a registered sex offender.
- Attitude Problem This lady wants to make a reservation in our hotel but has a serious attitude problem.
- Sorry Lady This lady needs a room, but she is sorry.
- Complaining Guy This guy calls to talk to a guest and is surprised when the front desk girl calls him a bitch. So he calls back to complain and ends up threatening to send police helicopters to get us. At least he learns an important life lesson in the end.
- Killer Robots We call a guest and tell them that they really need to stop building killer robots in their room since it’s against company policy. The guest concludes that we must be nuts.
- Extension Cord We were staying in a motel and noticed that one of our guests had an extension cord running from their van into their room. Obviously they were running a mobile meth lab so we called their room about it.
- Jumping on the Beds We tell this old lady to stop jumping on her bed but she insists that she wasn’t. We know better.
- Old Lady Survey This call is horribly morally terribly wrong. Like, there’s no way the guy who did this one will ever get into heaven now. I’m too ashamed to even describe this call, but listen to it and you’ll laugh a lot and then you’ll be ashamed that you laughed. Then the process repeats over and over for 12 minutes.
- Wake Up Call We assure this front desk lady that transferring us to a random room would be a good idea. We promise that we won’t get her in trouble. When she finally transfers us to a random room, we immediately break our promise.
- Towel Check The front desk calls this lady to make sure she’s got enough towels. As expected, she immediately thinks that somebody is hiding in her room.
- Discrediting The Front Desk This one is just insane… We call up a hotel and ask the front desk guy if he was sleeping. He immediately accuses us of discrediting him and all sorts of other crazy things. This is a long call.
- Bored Employees Pranking Guests This starts out with us telling a guest that they never paid the bill that we slipped under their door. After several minutes of confusion, we finally admit that we’re just bored front desk employees pranking all the guests.
- Drugs and Hookers We try to buy drugs from this obvious drug dealer. Then the front desk calls him and asks him to please not sell drugs from his room.
- Harmonica Complaints We call up this room to complain about the harmonica noise. They promise to cut out the harmonica playing but they won’t allow us to confiscate the harmonica. We follow up with several calls from irritated guests.
- Need A Room We call up a motel, attempting to find out if there’s a lot of guests there for us to prank.
- Profanity is Illegal We ask this guy to be a little quieter and he insists that it’s not him. Then he gets pissed so we call back and tell him how it is.
- New Transfer Policy We ask to be transferred to a room and for some reason this front desk guy doesn’t want to do it anymore.
- Worried About My Son After successfully pranking every single room in a motel, we call up the front desk and claim that our son is staying there and has been crying about the phone calls he’s been receiving.
- No Motherfucker Policy This guy was being a real motherfucker which is strictly against hotel policy.
- Fax Machine Violation We call this guy to offer towels and a fax machine picks up. We tell him about our policy on fax machines and he suddenly turns into a woman. He apologizes to keep from being thrown out of the hotel. Then we find out that his apology wasn’t very sincere.
- Giant Morning Erection
- No Smoking 4 calls
- Important Doctor and His Crying Wife
- Room Service
- Sex Party
- Urgent Call #1
- Urgent Call #2
- Urgent Call #3
59 thoughts on “Hotel and Motel prank phone calls”
HA loveee this, i just received a prank to my hotel today and immediately thought of u guys, soooo funny lmaoo <3
LOL @ the Wakeup Call one.
Soooo Funnnnyyyyyyyy!!!! Do you guys have a FB so i can be updated on when you put more pranks up:) Great Ideas!!!
I work at a Hotel during night shift I was just harassed by the dumb-asses running this site. TELLING SOMEONE THEY HAVE HIV IS NOT FUNNY. TELLING A WOMAN THAT THERE A RAPIST IN THE HOTEL, AND HE JUST MURDERED ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT FUNNY. This should not be encouraged because of the malicious behavior of those involved. I hope this gets shut down, because some dumbfuck’s idea of a crude joke is honestly no laughing matter.
yeaaaa… you guys must be super convincing if you can’t even talk your way past the front desk.
I can only imagine smacking actual front desk guy getting after these calls…
How did you get connected to the rooms? Did someone give you a list of guest names? Or did you use your sweet soothing voice to convince the clerk to put you through to random guests?
Did you assholes just call my room at 3:30 in the morning? I would assume it was a scam call if not for the time.
Illegal Music link is broken