Hoveround Is Round For A Reason
Stalin Without The Charm sponsors today’s hour of foolishness, not only because yesterday was his birthday, but because he’s been an awesome Patreon supporter for decades now. Thanks, Stalin!
- Steve Ruins A Lovely Jason Mraz Song by Steve Goodie
- Happy Birthday by Concrete Blonde
- Be listening to Madhouse Live tomorrow on Prank Call Nation for the special 10 year anniversary show, starting probably in the early afternoon.
- Watch the video for the Hoveround prank calls
- If anyone could let me know what they think the actual reason for Hoverounds being round is, that’d be GREAT.
- Life In Ghostworld Intro by Ghostrappy
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
4 thoughts on “Hoveround Is Round For A Reason”
comments again! carlitos 10 year aniversary, yay!
I think it’s literally so they could use this song in their advertisements:
Did you know the guy who invented the Hoveround is named Tom Kruse?
yay, a new episode and the sites back up!
Got me worried there RBCP :)
yay new episode is gone