rbcp

I run this town.

8 thoughts on “Hey I Don’t Think What You Talkin Bout

• April 29, 2015 at 5:08 pm

The show from the 24th seems to be missing.

• April 30, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Keep up the good work as always.

What about taking this further and phoning up places of work such as fast food places and telling them they need a ramp put up now or if they have a ramp say they need to update it by getting another one.

You could say to residents that they need to pay a lot of money to put up a disability sign to let people know that this is a disability friendly area or neighborhood.

You could say that the mail man suffers from ocd and only delivers to odd number houses so if you have an even number you are fucked. (I know ocd sufferers might get annoyed with this but I’m a sufferer myself and don’t mind, I’ll take the blame)

A blind mailman will be taking over and you need to get up early in the morning and meet him down the road and he will give you the mail.

• May 1, 2015 at 1:45 pm

That was quite good ArchAngel, The lady seemed very calm then as if that calmness disappeared.

I think I sent a voicemail, hope it works okay. :)

• May 1, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I have the 24th show. Will sell it to you for some pizza and 5 cacti.

• May 2, 2015 at 7:21 am

the two recently deleted shows still exist on one of the podcast feeds. If you search in iTunes for phone losers, there are still 2 snow plow show feeds. The one called ‘phone losers of america’ has these shows removed, but the other one (called ‘the snow plow show prank call podcast’ still has those shows, and they work. [That’s the one that appears second, which RBCP told us all to unsubscribe to some time ago].

• May 3, 2015 at 3:56 am

I now know why Arbie killed the Phone Show.. just listened to 8/24/11.. Roxy was such an annoying boring unfunny cunt I was screaming at my mp3 player yellling “SHUT THE FUCKKKKK UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!”. Thank you Brad for killing the Phone Show, and Matt rules.

• May 3, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Please ignore my drunken previous comment lol