Today’s show is sponsored by Jason Bedford and includes Tuesday’s phone mob, Gloria’s evil call to a Hometown Buffet, a few random numbers left in my notes, and some closing prayers with Radio Shack employees.
- Home Street Home – Let’s Get Hurt (requested by Notdan)
- Be watching PLA’s Twitter and Facebook this coming Saturday around 6:30am Pacific / 9:30am Eastern for a radio station phone mob. Details will be given there and it will air on PCN’s Mixlr.
- Watch Compliance on Netflix for some wacky social engineering antics.
- The Albany Project – Heritage Mall Blues
- Radio Shack is selling your personal information to the highest bidder.
- Did that Radio Shack employee really call a corporate office guy “dawg?”
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
3 thoughts on “Closing Prayers”
Watch out! That food throwing guy is a ham radio operator!
the prayer call was definatly the best, shame there was only 1 :( , wonder what happened to Roxy, so wanna bang her, shes so hot right now
The lady on the radio mob sounded a lot like Stacy.
I’m hoping the man who threw the chicken or ham is alright as he sounded very worried and a little annoyed as one of his coworkers threaten to kick his ass I think. That prank might of not went too well.