Hour of Blah
Tony from Arizona is the sponsor of today’s hour of blah!
- The Postman Song by Stevie B
- RBCP must be dead
- The Jonbenet AMA is done.
- James’ captures from the AMA.
- Angry consumer outraged by poor customer service in 1750 B.C.
- Here’s my own Babylonian complain to Comcast.
- Listen to XYZ’s Radio Shack show(s) – hopefully he’ll put up the February 20th episode one of these years.
- Here’s another call from the Lindsay Lohan night – it’s a call to Lindsay’s brother.
Support the PLA on Patreon, add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on Facebook, add Prank Call Nation on on Twitter, add Prank Call Nation on Mixlr, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
8 thoughts on “Hour of Blah”
“James’ captures from the AMA.” Link doesn’t work.
Utah Kurt. Can you message me on Facebook? James Parkman (I have a Pic of Van Dam w/ mullet).
LOL! I remember when you made those calls to Lindsey’s brother, it was kinda funny. More funny in the moment I think. He was pretty “festive”.
we all got banned from posting in r/unsolvedmysteries
also holy shit the Lindsey Lohan call was awesome
Who changed the PLA Radio GTA crew’s logo? I really miss that bell. :'(
What you don’t like Phone Losers of Afghanistan?
This episode is real funny, you guys should check the machine on every show – kinda like michells tweets, it could have its own segment in the show, thanks for the awesome show