adioS, Radio Shack!
Today Devon Gladden is responsible for the fusion of three talented broadcasters, which are Carlito, Mistress Morgan and RBCP. This was a LIVE show, in which a fusion of ideas from the hosts and the listeners in the chat room were used to create lots of hilarity. We also talked lovingly about our memories of Radio Shack and the fusion planned between them and Sprint and how much better a fusion between Radio Shack and Amazon would have been. Fusion fusion fusion.
- Thanks, Darkstranger, for providing the Pee Wee’s Playhouse clip and the adioS image.
- Here’s John Oliver’s goodbye video to Radio Shack
- If I Get Locked Up Tonight by Eminem
- Papa John’s gives out Iggy Azalea’s personal number
- Shine Avenue by Emergency Pizza Party
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
6 thoughts on “adioS, Radio Shack!”
Because its ever so slightly phone related
Show was awesome… solid through and through. I love RBCP’s style mixed with Carlito’s.
A brilliant tribute to America’s favorite electronics store (from the 80s)! RIP Radio Shack
I’m still having trouble trying to get in the chatroom, I don’t think it’s allowing anymore members.
This was the best show ever, fucking love it Brad.
For the longest time I thought she was “Mr. Smorgan”