Snow Plow Show – March 12th, 2014 – Frisbee Display
Here’s the Wednesday Wacky Morning show for this week, where we call a bunch of gym customers and Yelp checkins. This show is sponsored by Big Danny. Thanks, Big Danny! kthxbyeclangggg…
- MUSIC: Channel Zero by Canibus
- The best shoutcast apps for your smartphone are Xiialive for Android and Tunemark for iOS.
Happy birthday Luis! That’s from Maxxwell.
- MUSIC: Stop Draggin My Car Around and The Check’s In The Mail by Weird Al Yankovic
- Voicemails! You can leave a voicemail at 814-422-5309. Try not to be gross.
- Rest in Peace, Brittney Baker
- The Angry Grandpa Show on YouTubez.
- A guy wiretaps the FBI with Google Maps. We need to do this for pranking purposes before they fix it.
- Tom’s Diner by Rob T Firefly. Click here to get the song. Click here to see more things by Rob.
- MUSIC: Bill Gates Revolution by Leet Geek Beat (MC Router) and The Lick Your Own Butthole Party Dance by Rappy McRapperson
- Add PLA on Facebook and Twitter
- Support PLA with Patreon
- MUSIC: Jesus Christ is my Nigga
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
7 thoughts on “Snow Plow Show – March 12th, 2014 – Frisbee Display”
Great show Brad! Best one in a while.
Support the motherfuckers here http://www.patreon.com/phonelosers
Aw man the automated part killed me.
Thanks for the b-day shutout Brad!
Anything for you, Maxxwell!