Snow Plow Late Show – October 5th, 2013 – Just 10 More Minutes, Billman
Tonight’s show is sponsored by Johnicek. Thanks for the support, Johnicek!
In this episode we mostly call people who’ve ordered dumb, useless things from catalogs.
- Elvira by The Oak Ridge Boys
- Madhouse Chatroom – www.madhouselive.com/chat
- Thanks for the prank suggestion, HectorDingDing
- You’re Crazy by Antix
- Sari by Nellie McKay
- Rapping Robots From Outer Space by Rappy McRapperson
- xFIRSTx has the best ideas EVER!
- Listen to Madhouse Radio for lots of live prank shows! www.madhouselive.com
- There’s a new Twitter account for live prank show announcements. www.twitter.com/liveprankshows
- Keyboard Cat by MC Shammers
Below is a video for an old Rappy McRapperson song that I love enough to have spent an entire Sunday making a video for it. Enjoy this song, accompanied by clips from the movie Home Alone. And while you’re enjoying it, subscribe to Rappy on YouTube and follow him on Twitter.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
5 thoughts on “Snow Plow Late Show – October 5th, 2013 – Just 10 More Minutes, Billman”
I love how you screw with the reality of elderly people, Braddigan.
Good that the Damaged God of crank calls, Matt Hill0ck, showed up. We need to hear from him more.
Despite all the good here, it will never replace the glory of THE PHONE SHOW. LONG LIVE THE PHONE SHOW!!!!!!!
I love the random products at the beginning.
Fuck Brad you were at Defcon 19! I went by myself. I’m traveling back in time to hang out with you.
Oh yeah Brad, did you see Jesus at Burger King? He was in the hotel.
Haha. Brad youre so lame, you should become a pinnacle of humanity, aka a Commercial Building Contractor!
“Laughtrack” Matt just needs to die.