Snow Plow Morning Show – Free Water Every Single Day
- 0:03:40 Bell Odyssey by Rob T. Firefly (Download at phonelosers.org/songs/)
- 0:14:00 Nobody has turned in their homework assignments from last week so I’m extending this assignment indefinitely. When you’re standing in line, watch the person in front of you type in their debit card PIN, then mutter their PIN loud enough for them to hear it, then get punched in the stomach. If you do this and have any hilarious responses, email me about it or leave a voicemail. Contact information is at www.phonelosers.org/contact/
- 0:43:23 Listen to full PLA shows at www.youtube.com/phonelosersshows
- 0:44:32 Subscribe to the podcast of these shows at www.phonelosers.org/feed or if you’re on iTunes, click here
- 1:17:00 www.madhouselive.com and www.mixlr.com/madhouselive
- 1:17:15 The new song isn’t available for download yet. It will probably be posted in another week or two, after I’ve gotten some sound clips together for it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
3 thoughts on “Snow Plow Morning Show – Free Water Every Single Day”
That song is a nice result of stealing an idea from toothpastefordinner!
When the landlord says “you are limited to a 10 gallon aquarium” you should say your agreement says 100,000 gallons; because you amended your signed contract by adding 4 zeros; AND you used a red ball point pen to do so, so its ok and legally binding.
Then threaten to add more zeros to the number if they anger you! :D
Love the song! lol’d alot