This show is brought to you by all the supporters of the show, most of all Buster Casey, JT, Rick B, kuraz, and Mac Uler Degenr Tion. In this one I test out a few home security ideas I’ve been kicking around.
About the computer problems I’m complaining about in this show, I think my studio computer issues might originate from using my old computer’s hard drive when I built a new computer. I didn’t reinstall the OS, just stuck it in there and let it detect the new hardware. That’s my theory anyway. It could also be the massive amount of pornography I watch. All I know is that things are running smoothly now, I didn’t lose any data, and I’ve almost got all my old programs reinstalled. Let’s see how long it lasts.
- Show art by Johnny
- Show intro song by ShiftyPop
- I was on Devon’s show on June 26th
- I was also on Devon’s show on June 24th
- Listen to Devon on Wednesday evenings
- This week’s Hang Up The Phone is on the show reel
- I’ll be on with the Super Phone Brothers on July 4th
- Watch Tom Mabe feed the homeless
- Background music during the opening prank is by The Fish Who Saved The Planet, background during my e-begging is by Karterpillar, background music during the pranks is A Dirty Trick by Franco Micalizzi, background music during voicemails is a cover of The Fat Rat’s Unity, the ending song is by Karterpiller.
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join PLA’s Patreon or the Elite Cactus Squad or on NewProject2 to get extra weekly shows, live show archives, and other occasional perks. Get PLA stickers from our Zazzle store. Get PLA t-shirts in our Spreadshirt store or our TeePublic store. You can find other merch on our Bandcamp page and on our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at PLA’s wishlist (or Brad’s), or just support us by helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, PLA on Instagram, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store. Olga & Company do the PLA Corporate comic strip and they do their own prank call show called Another Prank Call Show. The Hijinks Hangout is a Discord room for pranks. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.