Customers who’ve made online complaints against their local grocery stores get to deal with Mr. Dobalina’s horrible customer service skills as he fails to resolve their complaints, but at the same time causes them to look at things from a different perspective while teaching them a valuable life lesson. This show takes you through the biggest prank I ever pulled on myself.
- Here’s a link to the newspaper article about my adventures in court
- Here’s the show that I did a week after the raid
- Here’s the first live grocery store show
- Here’s the second live grocery store show
- Here’s full video of me giggling like a schoolgirl during the Trick Ass Ho call
If you like the calls you heard in this episode, then you’ll probably like my other podcast, called The Snow Plow Show. I also pop up occasionally on the shows you find on the Prank Call Nation network, such as Madhouse Live, Mop Riding With Dwight, and Partytime with Matt and Zax. 976-NEON, and JagTV are pretty funny too, or you might enjoy Calls of Mass Confusion, where hidden cameras capture the reactions of people we call. You can support this show on Patreon to get extra shows each week and get access to a giant archive of secret shows.