The show’s hiatus is the fault of Jeff, JT, Robert S, Sean L, and Ty A. They are the five you can blame for an entire week of no Snow Plow Show. On today’s show I tell apartment managers that my ladder fell over and to please rescue me.
- Show art by Nik Caesar from scary-art.com
- Here’s the Facebook event page for the PLA meetup – that page says this is 21 and over only. That sucks. I thought it was all ages. If you’re under 21, maybe we can all hang out outside for a short time at least and say hi. Or something. We’ll figure something out.
- Here’s a discussion about the meetup on the PLA Facebook group
- Here’s a fundraiser link for Dwight to help him get to Chicago
- Carlito says if you want to help him get to Chicago to just pay Dwight and mention that it’s for Carlito in the notes, but you could also help Carlito out by supporting his Patreon
- I was on the Mighty Morphin Power Hour podcast last week
- Strange notes left on cars leave some residents unreasonably paranoid
- Mysterious notes traced to prank call podcast
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, PLA on Instagram, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store. Olga & Company do the PLA Corporate comic strip. Henrik makes us music sometimes. The Hijinks Hangout is a Discord room for pranks. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.