This is mostly a live show that happened Sunday night, with calls to a Homeowner’s Association list that Crimson sent in, along with some voicemails, a news story about an up-and-coming YouTube prank caller, and more. This episode is brought to you by Nickyd.
- Arizona man arrested for breaking the rules of prank calling
- Read the rules of prank calling
- A new Calls of Mass Confusion is released. It turns out it’s really easy to piss off Juggalettes
- Subscribe to CoMC and support them on Patreon
- Here’s a 2018 tour of the Situation Room
- Is Betty White alive?
- Opening music by JayDee. Ending music is Killin’ My Boner by Positive Attitude. Show art is a pile of things Nik Caesar sent to me. Try not to be jealous of my new DVD.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. Olga also has a Patreon and so does Henrik, who makes lots of music for us. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.