I've been wanting to tell apartment managers for awhile now that I found dead animals under my floor, so I finally got to do that today, thanks to our sponsor I love Audis. The show takes a slight turn when I start doing something that Simplex suggested. We also find out what the hell NotBrad was talking about and find out why it's a bad idea to warn people not to answer calls from their own telephone number.
- Show art from TimRig-E. That's the car he drives to work every morning.
- Opening song is Tell That Kid To STFU by Jack Helliquinn
- HoA residents have liens put on their homes
- Go to JagTV.org and subscribe to his YouTubez
- Those touch tones from that AOL prank call, I realized during post editing that it was actually the phone number of the lady they called. It was a land line in Michigan and doing a bit of Googling found the address that matched the name. The number was dead and they moved to a new state. Maybe in a future show I'll try to track her down and ask about the call.
- Golf course has to chop down racist trees
- Don't answer calls from yourself
SUPPORT THE PLA: Join Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last. Get PLA stickers from our own store page. Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! We're on isrusty.net, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store, and Olga's store. Clownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet. Watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.