The Snow Plow Show Episode 433 – Free Craigslist Stuff

Thanks for the picture, Chaz

Our corporate team Carol Gerty666 and Max Power bring you today's show where I call people offering free things on Craigslist and mostly talk about exactly how I'm going to destroy their items.

SUPPORT THE PLA:  Join Buy a 2017 PLA coin while they last.  Get PLA stickers from our own store page.   Make a donation, shop on Amazon through us, take a look at helping out with promotion and reviews and telling every last person you know about the show.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.

GAME WITH PLA: If you're into the game Rust, play with PLA! We're on isrusty.net, or search for "rust rejects" in server list. If you're into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.

PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist.  Buy PLA designs from Nik's Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon.  You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt's store,  and Olga's storeClownsec does a lot of cool things for PLA so go honk the PLAnet.  Watch JIAD's Calls of Mass Confusion and listen to a few of the prank call shows over at Prank Call Nation like Madhouse Live.

rbcp

I run this town.

11 thoughts on “The Snow Plow Show Episode 433 – Free Craigslist Stuff

• January 21, 2018 at 4:46 am

Interesting story CactusCommando, I don’t think he committed a crime even though it probably was not the nicest thing he got his dog to do. Good find there CactusCommando.

• January 21, 2018 at 4:48 am

Actually he is getting charge with a crime for uploading it to youtube.

• January 21, 2018 at 7:45 am

That link for Hecklers show, can it be downloaded or does it have to be played on Mixlr? You should upload your phone shows on this site for free download instead of youtube. Some of us hobos have crappy internet and it’s easier to download them instead of the youtube video pausing every 10 seconds to buffer. Great show today!

• January 22, 2018 at 10:49 am

Greetings Reid, Here is a google drive link for my showreel. The first two hours were YMCA calls. The waffle house calls started around the 3 hour mark. This was a show featuring mob seven, just!n, and the super phone brothers (strangelife/domthabomb). Additionally, you can use mozilla firefox web browser with flash video downloader to download mixlr showreels. hopefully brad wont mind me posting this link. If he does, just email me at MolecularHeckler@Gmail.Com and i will send you the link again. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gvu04UkXrwYaX2bKZ9dmLBQrFyIGArSt

• January 21, 2018 at 9:56 am

It has to be played in Mixlr. I don’t think Mixlr lets you upload things to it. I’d have to play them on Mixlr in real time and then they would show up there as an archive. If you want to download the show mp3 files, you can get them from the torrent or you can play them directly from this sketchy IP address: https://95.211.140.247/

• January 22, 2018 at 10:50 am

Holy crap brad, you are my hero! thank you so much for that wonderful plug. my mixlr followers have sky rocketed! Thank you very much kind sir! *bends the knee* :o]

• January 23, 2018 at 5:52 pm

Lol, on the Reddit link is says (dead?) beside my podcast. I am not dead RBCP or am I? I am currently working on a new podcast idea. I decided to put the Slug Plug Podcast on the back burner while I gather up more bands and guests to promote on the show. Is it possible to ad echo to text? Mr.Pickles AWwwayyyy!!!

• January 23, 2018 at 5:58 pm

I didn’t write that list. I wondered why I hadn’t seen an episode of Slug Plug in forever. Hope you’re back soon!

• January 24, 2018 at 7:09 pm

I sent you a holiday patreon promo that I made. Atleast I thought I did. Also, I am hand sewing you something for your birthday. Which is when?

• February 20, 2018 at 5:13 pm

LMFAO! thanks Brad, one of my favourites, listened to this twice already, the broken concrete one was the best, also that part where you told a prankee’s wife over speaker & by name to STFU :)))))