JamesS4 brings you a show about nothing, where I pretty much just read emails and play voicemails and other peoples prank calls, but there’s kind of a fun bit at some point where I fail at convincing people that I’m a telephone lineman.
- The opening song is Towards The Gates of Roy by Henrik
- Three new sticker designs in PLA’s sticker store
- Visit madhouselive.com and contribute to the Madhouse Patreon
- Listen to FOD87’s condensed Craigslist prank
- Watch some PLA guy get yelled at during a protest. Skip to 30 minutes and 18 seconds.
- Send your photos and/or video clips for the YouTube video background to email@example.com. If it’s video, please don’t send more than maybe 30 seconds. 10 would be better. Whatever audio is in it won’t be heard.
- Background music is Underground Fantasy Rap (aka Gremlins in my Heada0 for the 1st half and Walk In Space by Fingathing for the 2nd half.
- Ending song is the PLA Radio Song by Cactus Smoke, as requested by Mr. Monkeyboy
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you’re into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 126.96.36.199:28015, or search for “rust rejects” in server list. If you’re into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. And while you’re doing all that, go watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion.