Let’s call this episode an EXPERIMENTAL EPISODE, where the entire show is the voicemail segment with a few pranks mixed in. Today’s sponsor, Miguel F., did this to us.
- Starbucks finds out that this prank call IS A SCAM
- Listen to episodes 102 and 103 of the Reply All podcast for the best scammer revenge storiey ever told
- Ghost Tower prank call
- Anyone notice I failed to make any attempt at a “the cat is out of the bag” joke during a certain call?
- Yes, at one point a cricket showed up in the situation room and started chirping. That’s how bad the funny is on this episode. I hoped nobody would hear it.
- Ending music is Charlie Loves You by Bonecage
JOIN THE COMMUNITY: Add PLA on Facebook, add Snow Plow Show on Facebook, add PLA on Twitter, add PLA on Tumblr, add PLA on YouTube, add PLA Shows on YouTube, join the PLA Discord, the PLA Reddit, add RBCP on Instagram, add RBCP on Twitter, add RBCP on YouTube, add RBCP on Vine, leave a voice message for the show at 814-422-5309, call into live shows at 845-470-0336.
GAME WITH PLA: If you’re into the game Rust, play with PLA! The server address is 18.104.22.168:28015, or search for “rust rejects” in server list. If you’re into GTA5, join the PLA Radio crew. And if you like wasting half your life away tapping on things in Simpsons Tapped Out, add a few of us PLA addicts, such as rbcp, bradbcp, sunshine_thc, zaxintel, carlitus-x, matthilloc838, and others listed in this thread.
PLA FRIENDS AND STAFF: Nik Caesar from scary-art.com is the unofficial PLA artist. Buy PLA designs from Nik’s Spreadshirt store and support him on Patreon. You might also like the cactus and PLA designs in Laugh Track Matt’s store, and Olga’s store. And while you’re doing all that, go watch JIAD’s Calls of Mass Confusion.